Do you love mangos? Me too, but this scavenger hunt is not about finding mangos; it is all about discovering language! Mango Languages is an interactive and fun way to learn any one of 70 languages. Go traditional with Italian or French or Spanish, or go a little rogue with Swahili, Thai, or Uzbek. Or, just for a bit of fun, learn Pirate or Shakespeare.
So what’s this about a scavenger hunt?
- Answer the five questions on the entry form, provide your contact information, and submit! That’s it.
- The questions are all related to the names of units and specialty units in various language courses.
So how do I find that?
- Access Mango Languages under Find>Databases on the library homepage.
- When Mango opens, the most popular languages are displayed. Click on “See All” to view the whole list.
- Choose the language needed to answer the question. To navigate back to the list of languages, use the hamburger menu in the top right portion of the page.
What else do I need to know?
- The Scavenger Hunt runs the whole month of November
- Open to all Bellevue University students, staff, faculty, and alums.
What can I win?
- All correct entries will be entered into a drawing for a Mango goody bag. The generous size tote bag contains a Mango water bottle, Mango socks, Mango pens, Mango sticky notes, and a fun book of travel stories, Itchy Feet – Tales of Travel and Adventure: An Anthology of Travel Stories.
- Entries accepted through November 30; winner will be notified on December 2.
- Details and a link to the entry form are also found in the banner on the library homepage.
Good luck and remember: Language is an Adventure!