Summer time is the perfect time to go outside and get cooking, which is why it is appropriate that July is National Grilling Month! Whether you are making simple burgers and bratwurst, or cooking up barbecue brisket and ribs, the grill is the perfect cooking companion on a nice summer evening.
Interested in grilling, but not sure where to start? Chef, columnist, and author of “The Food Lab,” J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, has created many how-to videos that will help you become a grill master in no time.
- How to Grill Burgers | This video teaches a technique to grill smaller, smash-able burgers with big char-grilled flavor.
- How to Grill Sausages | This video teaches a technique to grill juicy beer-braised sausages and sauerkraut, perfect for a backyard feast.
- How to BBQ Chicken | This video highlights a dry-rubbed, barbecued chicken on the charcoal grill.
- Pulled Pork for Beginners | This video showcases a recipe for barbecued pork shoulder, specifically designed for beginners.
- How to Grill Pizza | Did you know you can even cook a pizza on a charcoal grill? This video showcases a technique for grilling flatbread pizza, without the need for expensive pizza ovens or pizza stones.
Whether you prefer charcoal, propane, or pellet grills, there is no better time than now to fire up that grill and try a new recipe!