Courtnage Intelligence Systems Lab
The Courtnage Intelligence Systems Lab opened on the Bellevue University campus in spring 2019. The cutting-edge education facility allows students to learn in a security and network operations center environment.
Facility highlights include:
- 25′ x 4′ main video wall that can be configured into multiple different displays
- 12′ x 4.5′ secondary video wall that can be configured into multiple different displays
- Extron touch panel screen video wall control system
- Main classroom with 20 zero client computers connected to Bellevue University’s Virtual Desktop infrastructure
- Dual 22” monitors at each student workstation that can be used to project content onto video walls
- Collaboration area with seating for 10 students
- Short throw projector attached to an interactive smart whiteboard
- Three high-definition pan, tilt, zoom cameras that allow for online students to join in-residence classes from anywhere in the world
- Large area, ceiling-mounted array microphones and speakers
- Server room with racks/cabinets of Cisco network and server equipment to support the cyber security, System Network Administrator Program (SNAP) and data science classes
The Courtnage Intelligence Systems Lab was made possible through a generous financial commitment from Larry Courtnage, founder and chairman of C&A Industries, an Omaha-based national staffing and recruitment company.